Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good to be back.

Hello! :)

It took me almost 3 weeks to create my first post man.

For those who have me on Facebook, Dec Jan n Feb were months with lots to report on.
Many zany photos too of cos! ;D

Well, as i've promised Von"girl your blog really completely closed down ah", i'll be back in March.
Still alive and bitchin' but just... not bout certain stuff. *winks* ;p

Also, i'm trying to use this as my portal for my Groom-doggies-at-student-rate plan.

More details shortly.

Since i have stopped blogging, some things in my lifestyle has changed.

1) I have been sleeping earlier than usual. Nothing to do mah.

2) I read more!

3) I stopped prowling the internet for blogs...

4) Getting up earlier, easier...

5) Brain cells pretty much slowed down. I sit on buses n trains n instead of having rapid random thoughts running thru my mind which i in turn blog about, i just stone.

6) I realised wat Boyfriend have been wanting me to for long time.... that maybe living my life like an open book ain't that cool after all.... ;p

It took me a long time to decide the direction of this new blog, so let's hope it works out for both u n me lar. hee heeee!

I hope i haven't lost my sense of humour as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment