Monday, May 25, 2009

Flat Line

I have become Tame.

or have i not??

i look thru other ppl's blogs hor n i feel like my life become mega un-happening lar!

sob sob~

i feel unpopular n boring. like seriously.
Whenever i used to feel lousy like this, i will read thru my (my old) flygirl's blog.
All the pics of ppl n places always make me feel like i'm living a satisfying n eventful life.

Now...............
I have nothing.... *wails*

M i jus being emo!??!?!

Sigh......
...............................................
Maybe it doesn't help when u stumble onto a colleague's blog which is exceptionally colourful n eventful (n still "broadcasting"!!) n then find out more bout yr bf's ex muse who is cute n damn happening.

*stabs self*

Also not helpin tt watever pictures i take of meself turn out bad cos my face has gotten all puffy for dunno wat shit reason despite cutting back on ciggies drastically.

Nabei, jus smoke. jus drink la. Since my gorgeous-meter (gag*) only seem to decline dramatically when i cut back.

*lights up*

No comments:

Post a Comment