Wednesday, May 6, 2009

swine swine swine~

heyloo!
im back from my trip down to hkg n san fran.

The swine flu had a confirmed case in sfo right before i left on sat morning.
n upon touching down into hkg, we were informed that a hotel in wanchai was held in quarantine cos some mexican guy came in on May Day.

Temperature check stations were put into place n hotel staff all donned masks throughout.
Each hotel guest was also provided with a face mask but we din use them lar.

Maybe cos i was secretly hoping tt we get quarantined in hkg (yay!) but when i listened to bf's woes n complaints bout not having me around.... i changed my mind n secretly wished i get quarantined back in sg instead.
then no need to go work! whoopppee!!

Whichever way, i still gorged myself with the delicious pig kidney dish which only the hk cafes can cook so well n in such generous portions one can't ever find in sg as well la!

Food, shopping.......
i revisited my fave shopping haunts in hk n tried to squeeze everything into a day n i must say hkg is bloody damn exciting lar!!

i want more shopping holidays there!!
..........................................

Also... managed to catch up with mega ex bf in san fran.
By mega i mean, once a big part of my life for 5 years la.

I kinda gasped when i saw him this time cos he looked so much cuter than ever.
or was it jus my imagination???

Sometimes time do play a fool with our memories i guess... ;D

Many friends r still mega ex's avid supporters but like i always say...........'right person wrong time!!" ;p

Despite saying again n again that i dun wanna shop... i think i still overspent my allowance this trip.

N gotta buy mother's day present.
gosh.

;(

oh well..

k k... promised photos from Cats with my bff Von...
my camera habits been kinda tame lately since the closure of fly girl's blog...... well *shrugs*

n would u believe it?!?!? *bitch*
if any of u read yesterday's (or day before's) Life!. there was a feature of an ex(same species) of me who published a book bout the memoirs of our kind of job.

hey..... i tot the cover design was kinda incriminating though she declined to reveal which company she worked for.

now still mourning the loss of fly girl..... all i can say is BAD TIMING.
Stupid knn big mouth member of public blabbed at wrong time.

if only the big bird was delivered to others earlier n b4 said kay poh member of public blabbed, fly girl will still b kickin n alive.. with lotsa colourful pics of my stunning (yeah yeah -__-) life. ;D

wahahhahaha~

*purr*

*scratch wall*

we caught a puddy cat!!!!
Von's hands were all over him....... then report to me "he quite fat lei!"
wahahah!

photos in my cam not yet extracted yet though...
k la k la coming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment