Monday, April 27, 2009

tired...

so tired.
i m so gonna bitch bout work.....

today i had %$^%& ppl with me.
Who freaking kept ^%$#n $%$^ for stuff even after we had satisfied their basic needs.
%^$$%^ n #%#$#% , excuse me can i have #%$^ n $^%^$.
Hello, give us a break.
i only have a pair of legs n a pair or arms. so stop calling for me.
give me time to go to the loo. give me time to have my dinner too. which i only have after u've had yours.

they say the customers are always right...
So why is it that its only on this brand of #%^%^ that the customers r harder to placate?
sometimes, the ppl of my own nationality r so spoiled. so so spoiled.
that sometimes i wonder is this how they behave everywhere else. so ashamed.
we r only 1 notch away from THAT nationality of super 麻烦ppl.
maybe we r even on par.
gosh.
so called priority pieces of shit.

Learn empathy for service ppl. n some manners please.
N above all, learn to smile back n be appreciative of good service received.
That sour scowl on yr face just lets me feel like u dun deserve me going the extra mile for u.
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment