Friday, April 17, 2009

Plan B

I have been laa-laa ing the past 3 weeks or so.
waiting for employer's reply on my request for unpaid leave to pursue my other interest...
after all.. they did say we could go for a period of 7 days to 2 yrs....

then...........
they jus reject my request for a sabbatical of 4 months.

so im pretty much lost now
like... after i pretty much finish my annual leave entitlement in June... i've got NO leave til end of the year.
Can DIE

Sigh... time to refocus my energies on wat's important again.
Lessons, this blog as my platform... n working towards.... well.. my dream.

Refocus refocus refocus.

Plan B is to ride out the bad economy n save enough money to tahan at least 3-6 months with no income.
N most importantly, summon enough courage to leave job. n never to look back.

Gosh i need a drink now jus thinking bout it...

No comments:

Post a Comment