Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cheesy Romantic

"Before you, my life was like a moonless night.
Very dark, but there were stars - points of lights and reason.
... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor.
Suddenly eveything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty.

When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.
Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light.
I couldn't see the stars anymore.
And there was no more reason for anything."


(Excerpt from New Moon)
....................


Phew...

i know right...

It's like... so intense n romantic....
YET so cheesy!!

YET SO ROMANTIC!!!

Like , if the right guy says it to me.. i will positively die n let him play me to my death lor.

But if an icky guy says it to me i will probably scowl, cringe n tell him not to be lame.

Wahahahahha!!!

I finally got my act together and tidied up my room somewhat n picked up on the Twilight saga again.
Life had been put on a hold for some weeks cos my schedule is so super packed with visits to chinese doctor, The Clinic, n long flights.... n tiring flights. n jus not enough time to rest n recuperate.
Addiction to the Nintendo dS n the games Boyfriend finally put in for me din help to get me back on track.

Back to Cheeesy Romantic...
WowWww...
*swoon*

i always think that all girls would love a romantic n sweet proposal, though not all r destined to get one...

Would I be one of the lucky ones???? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment