Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey! It's my place as well..

Have you ever met n got together with a boyfriend at a club spot...

Then one night... you go there without yr boyfriend... with your girlfriends n frenz of your own
n you lose yr identity...

suddenly... u dun have a name...
pple address u as "who n who's girlfriend" n when u r slightly tipsy...
they come up to you n say
"hey if u can't stand straight right, i suggest u go home. otherwise (insert bf's name) won't be happy"




HELLO!!!!


I drove myself home.
Manual car no less.
i can outdrive you after 4 jugs or how many shots of watever nonsense

My friends know that.

Maybe my boyfriend dun know that.

but i was hanging out at said place, working or playing... before u did.
cos i sure din see u there when i was working there at age 20.

so dun u get WATEVER with me.


it's my playground as much as it is yours... or his.

so PUH-LEASSSEeeee.

thank you very much for yr concern.
But firstly, I HAVE a NAME.
dun call me (insert bf's name)'s girlfriend.

Secondly, dun tell me if can't walk straight, i should be going home.

I'm having my fun. Girls' night out.
Thank you.

1 comment:

dannyboy said...

haha, this kind of outburst from you only comes when you're in a certain enlightened mood.. haha.

Post a Comment