Friday, April 3, 2009

Honeymoons, getting older... but more mellow???

bit of a randomness here...

But was sitting in car whining to Boyfriend :
"Im bored...!!!"
"Im old!!!!"

"I wanna go plaaayyyyy!!"

Boyfriend's response was..."then tomorrow we go play lor"

"dun waaaannnnn.. it's different!!"

"Why different???"

The fact is i dunno why is it different.
Maybe cos 'm older.
Or is it cos i hardly get drunk fast enough to start dancing BEFORE I get sleepy... -_-
hehe

Or maybe cos I stopped dancing cos i got lazy to in my heels...

Hmmm...
Who really knows?

And then i started to mentally reviewing my wardrobe.

"What happens if i'm 40 n i still dress like a 20 yr old??? Not like revealing stuff n all but wat if my tastes in clothes do not move towards the dressing more like my age style-wise n im stuck in a style rut?!?!?"

Scary. this age stuff...

Though the boyfriend reassured me that if i took good care of myself, i might still be able to pull off looking 20 plus while in my late 30s.... hmmmmmm
possible meh???


sigh....

N honeymoons....

As long as we r smoochy woochy moochy icky..... it's still being in honeymoon period right?
Even though we fight every other week????

Yar i think so lar.

This is such a stupid post.

hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment