Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To say it nicely... or bloody blatantly... hmmm

So recently this show called the S Factor aired its final episode in Sg..

I was damn bo liao one day in London n tot.. hmmm... wat should i do since i already paid for 24 hrs internet...

Looking for something light n hopefully good entertainment, i searched for the show in You Tube.

"Wah really have ah!?!?" was my reaction.

Really got people so free nothing to do but upload random tv shows it seems.

anywoo.. the point of this blog.

i wanted to write some really mean stuff after watching episode 6 bout dining n etiquette n deportment stuff but thennnn........ ;D

Yar, so the final episode aired n there were some really bitter cat fights going on in the show man.

But after tt i did a search online n ended up with a question to myself.
There were some girls with blogs basically... n some said nasty bitchy stuff n got all flamed n everything.
But one of the girls pretty much just narrated everything tt happened on set without a single vulgar word, or bad mouthing anyone at all.

The thing is Girl-who-only-has-nice-things-to-say is also, not incidentally titled Nice girl by the rest of the girls...

But Girl-with-bitchy-blog attracted so much attention (though negative) but definitely much more readership. Though she might not be on such friendly terms with most of them...

Then i got to thinking bout my own blogging style, n how strange-n-beautiful got me into so much trouble with the company end of last year...
But how much satisfaction i derived outta it lar! ;D

Maybe u can judge me for not yet coming to terms with wat had happened to me n my still-rebellious views on blogging...
but there r just some people out there who needs to say how they feel.
I for one love to scold $#^^%$%# cos it just makes me feel better.
Some pple like attention for the attention, i just like to talk out loud lar. ;D

Though i also agree tt certain more explicit posts should be locked for more privacy, i think also tt sometimes, bad things can be said to sound nice, n the obvious stuff can come across as vague as long as there is the right choice of words.

Oh well, dunno wats the point of this blog also, but im also wondering does a bitchy blog like mine suggest to readers who do not know me personally as a bitchy person as well??

But then again... nice is boring?! no?

Sigh..... okie thinking too much~

Time to sleep. Shitty shift morrow.
DC if u read this in time, i will actually b in Syd for the night. u can buzz me.
But very short stay la n i have another one next next week.
I know u coming back to sg soon n u veli busy over there, so i wont impose on u to buy me a 10pm dinner again. ;p

1 comment:

dannyboy said...

eh, i may only be back end of the year this time......

Post a Comment