Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time n Tide...

Happened to look thru my old photo albums for something...

N found so many from 2005.

4 years on, plus 6.5 kgs put on.... so many things have happened n changed...

yet i find myself not much happier than i tot i would be since i started getting used to flying as a comfort zone from 2005.

I tot if i saved lotsa money i would be happy.
I tot if i have a whole closetful of colourful n trendy threads i would b happy.
I tot if i ran away n ventured out to find my One True Prince i would be happy...

But i feel like i'm back to square one.
in fact worse.
Older, Saggier, with the power of youth no longer on my side.... n with burdens.
The burdens of a young adult on the wrong side of her 20s.
N limitations.
How to rejoin the workforce on earth now that i have done nothing but fly round the world possibly 5 times.

Seems like my predictions for myself 4 years ago were wrong.
I'm not happily married yet.
I haven't found my purpose in life yet.
N i feel like looking back is so much more fun than looking forward.

Yes. Say that im whining n shut me out.
;P hate you. bleah~

But i'm really kinda feeling sad n trapped now.
Maybe Nic was right. 2009 is jus a bloody bad year for EVERYONE.
Or maybe not?

Can someone teach me how to turn back time.
Or time travel at least?!?! ;)
So i can always go back to experience those significant other times again......


i miss you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment