Monday, September 28, 2009

Fu*cking Telemarketers.

ONE MORE CALL FROM A TRUE FITNESS TELEMARKETER N I WILL BE PUBLISHING MY COMPLAINT LETTER HERE.

Provided they reply.

Cos i said tt if i received another call from their horrendously STUPID n clueless telemarketing staff who DON'T LISTEN to their potential customers, I will publish watever replies n their service recovery process here.

Remember my florist complaint? Ooohh yeah.

I do have to say though, u really hate someone, jus go up to true yoga, gym watever n refer tt person's number.

unfortunately, a gf of mine thought she was doing me a favour by referring me to True.

I'm completely TURNED OFF TRUE FITNESS now.

even though i'm actively shopping for a gym membership. My last resort, NO actually, not even last on my list, It's NOT on my list anymore.

1 comment:

tareq mandou said...

is it fitness first in dubai? they have massive issues

Post a Comment