Sunday, October 4, 2009

Consideration.

Some pple seem to have minimal consideration for others.

It's not like I dun like doing favours for others....
but sometimes i jus wonder do ppl think for me before they open their mouths to ask for favours???

1) Proximity.
If i not close to the person i won't even ask the person to do stuff for me.
Stuff as simple as buying sweets ot tidbits or wat man.
If i want to do it, i will offer. tt's that.
Eg. A friend of a friend = not close at all. so y would i bother.

2) Mode of payment/ collection
If one is really considerate to another person, esp when asking for a favours, u should be coming to my place AT MY CONVENIENCE to collect it from me.

If item is expensive, u should offer to pay me first. Even if there is no intention to.
Lip service is good enough.
Most importantly, if u like to pay in foreign currency, u should give me the $$ first, be it euro, USD etc etc.

Fuck lar, if u LIKE TO pay me in euro, y never give me yr euro to spend in the first place????
Jus becos u dun need the euros anymore cos u ain't flygirl anymore u can dump yr euros on me???

It doesn't matter if the item cost 5 euros (10sgd), or 50euros (100sgd), it's a fuckin matter of principle.
U ask me a favour, u be considerate.

What do u mean "I'd like to pay u in euros is that okie?!?!?"
Yes it's okie!
When im half asleep n replying yr SMS...

But really, person to person, n speaking in principles, its NOT okay!!


Maybe i'm just really grumpy n suffering from fatigue n backache after a horrendous long haul flight, but really, no one agrees with me????

Lastly, I've paid fines for ppl first, got some disturbing really disruptive requests from others as well... n i hate myself sometimes when they freaking push what they want down my regurgitating throat.

Why some ppl jus so used to getting their way, even at others' expense??
When i say i dun wanna watch a certain horror movie, or drink a certain soup during a communal steamboat meal, i really mean it.

Cos for everyone who knows Dodo, when i say Don't want", i really dun like it, therefore not wanting it!
Otherwise i say "dun wan" for wat????

I blame the flying for making me such a "mung zhang", unforgiving person.
pfft~

No comments:

Post a Comment