Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dating an astronaut.

Yes I'm officially dating one.

Know how i know?
Cos our time difference seems to b at least 2 hours in light years apart.

Like how?

Like I send him an SMS n he only probably receives it like at least 2 hours later cos only by then i may or may not receive a reply.

Day 1 replies were prompt n sweet.
It's probably cos the space craft barely had left the atmosphere.

I can estimate the time difference past Earth's stratosphere or watever shit that is called by Day 2 cos tt's when the lag in communication started.

It's Day 4 today.

I'm sure he will be out of my reach soon as his space craft moves towards the Milky Way of Fame n Fortune.

Oh. the temper is much shorter too, as evident between Day 2 and Day 3.
Maybe not getting to change underwear in space n having limited oxygen in the space craft gets to my man.

I'm sure the reception in outer space will get thinner as the the Days go by......

No comments:

Post a Comment