Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anti - whine

I've been trying to practise this new mantra.

Thou shalt not complain/whine.

Many things that i do or still not have done in my pursuit of happiness at this moment in time is my choice.

Choices.

Consequences.

Then again, choices.

Short term gratification vs Long term satisfaction...

Trade offs....

Im so wired up in my head but the body is broken down....
yet i still can't sleep.

I realise that at the end of the day, i really cannot wait for another person to make me happy or satisfy my wants or needs.

I still need to depend on myself.

Guess life is fair in that way.







A little bird told me today that you still love me......
Can it really be?
I really wonder if Fate has anything more up His sleeves when it comes to matters of you and me.
After all these while, i realise that u were the only one who never made me wait.
Struggle. Fight. Or beg.
And yes, I said it before n will always mean so, I love u too.

No comments:

Post a Comment