Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love Letters....

Whenever I feel lost, unloved, disconnected, unmotivated...
I turn to Love.

Or Loved.

Well... It's probably the only thing that motivates me when im all muddled up n all i wanna do is curl up in my bed n not move n wishing at the same time tt time doesn't move forward but jus freeze til i come out of my conscious comatose.

It makes me smile or cry depending on the degree of badness i feel...

It says this to me and is dated 14 Feb'01.

I laid in bed before my sleep,
my mind still ran a crazy race,
I thought many things shallow deep
And suddenly I saw your face

I remembered your girlish laugh
The way your nose wrinkles is funny
I love the way you are soft yet rough
The way only you see past the money.

I want to make you happy too
To hug you, hold you, love you true
In my heart you take the brightest place
Without you there is no smile on my face

So please my love never leave my side,

And i'll try my hardest,
To be your light.

Very much in love, XX

Right now it's making me cry.....


;_(

I can't remember when was the last time I celebrated Valentine's Day.
Or when I was happy on that day.
But i remember that measly worm on the flowers that made me oh so happy
And i realise I need new memories of so much love to replace the old ones so i won't cry anytime again.

Paris is gonna be full of poignant memories.
And i so hope i won't be feeling this way this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment