Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections: 2009 Wishes 2010

First off, I'd like to say that 2009 is a 破财 year.

Dun even have to go off ranting n raving bout my bad luck n losing stuff n my 20 day old iPhone just yesterday. >.<

Then gotta pay taxes taxes taxes n credit card bills dunno spend on wat nonsense nothing solid jus pay n pay n pay. Unable to save $$ also. It just had to go out n refused to come in.

HEART PAIN!!!

Secondly, 2009 is a wedding year.
Which doesn't make sense cos the ppl who i am closer to RUSHED to get married in 2008 before the lunar year of 09 started cos apparently it's a bad year to wed in even though 09.09.09 sounds like a good date.

Anyway I'm jealous of all the happily wedded. I'm unhappy now so i can say watever I want. Fuck off.

Thirdly., 2009 is a bad year in all of general cos couples broke up.
Lesbian n straight.
Pple's hearts get broken.
Keep hearing horror stories of affairs, broken marriages, blah blah blah.
Careers SUCK big time, with warning letters for some n lousy non $$ generating rosters for me n ppl left jobs for other lousy jobs.

Also i was supposed to be lucky this year but NOOOOooooOOOOO I was NOT.

Fourthly, it's a good year in terms of ppl conceiving n starting families as 3 ladies from my Dome circle had conceived in the 2nd half/3rd quarter of the year. 1 has even given birth.

I jus want to keep a big panting golden furry Golden Retriever.
Is it that hard to have what i want????

Looking at things, (things being the health of my womb, the financial status of my current bf, etc) I think by the time i wanna conceive, I will have trouble also. So Fuck Me.

Fifthly, Sickness: H1N1. Grandfather fell down. Auntie died. My constant gastric flu problem. Raging PMSes. 'Nuff said.

2009 SUCKED BIG TIME.
I hate you.

Ptui*

I sincerely wish that....:
1) Life would be easier n smoother n less so full of angst come 2010.
2) If money dun come in at least dun keep going out can??? I never shop liao. Wat else u want from me!??!?!?! *screams n pulls hair*
3) That I will be pampered n loved n treated like a real lady n then I will be happy n purr ppurr purr like a satisfied happy fat cat everyday.
4) I want to feel like each day is a satisfying day, with that nice warm glow over me instead of fucking black clouds looming over my head all day every year.
5) I dun wan to cry anymore.
6) that the love of my life (anyone, someone???) will propose to me. dun care when getting married. i jus wanna get engaged.
I think engaged is more exciting than getting married. heeeeee~ *practise blushing bride-zilla-like giggles*
7) (lucky number 7??) That Life starts to have meaning for me as I approach 29.

I dunno how to say. but 2009 really rubbed off on me badly n i forgot wat was it like in 2008 but i remembered that i did like it so much better except for the fact that my blog got shut down cos of my employer.

My 老师 says that come 2012 I will have a bad year again. Like in 2007 where I had 2 broken relationships. It's this feng shui cycle but nobody warned me bout 2009. fuck their lives.

So yeah... rambling aside, I jus can't wait to embark on 2010.
come 4 jan i gonna turn in my resignation letter.
Come 4 feb I will have new found freedom. not financially though.

Everything else is inconsequential. I jus wanna be HAPPY.


now............ i really wanna bitch n whine bout losing my 20 day old iPhone last night... ;(

.
.
.
.
.
KARMA ~
tt' s all i can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment