Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Standby.

They say that happy people dun just sit around n wait for good things to fall into their laps.

I want to go out there n get things done too!!
You know, like groom doggies n earn some freelance money eventually.

But here i am....
Sitting on my bed with my lappie til bed sores form..
Cos i'm on standby again..
From being on MC yesterday.
*grouch*

Im vegetating big time n hoping they won't call me for any flight yet hoping they will disrupt my NRT morrow.
Zzzz major oxymoron.

Well to look on the bright side i better enjoy this while it last.
When im jobless n income-less come Feb 2010, I'll have to be off my ass most of the time looking for alternative sources of $$! ;)

Ahhhhhh soo looking forward to being in control of my own time.
No more running on rosters n schedules n standby like a company-owned whore.
Like seriously! ;p

2010 will be a good year.
I can feel it looming!!! Quick quick time pass faster faster.
I'm not looking forward to celebrating xmas or nye. jus want the year to faster pass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment