Thursday, February 11, 2010

What car am I?

So yours truly has been going out to play with a bunch of fly boys.
Though my role is purely that of 'mamasan' like...
Bringing entertainment to my single girlfriends n guy friends alike.

N Fly Boy AT had to tell me that gf TT is like a Ferrari that every man like to have.
Well. Said TT is well endowed with a gorgeous face n enviable body tt i do not have to elaborate on.
But then he said... 'I jus wanna have a Toyota lor, something that everybody has but will not WANT to have"

Which got me thinking...
WOW... which car brand am I?
I do not wish to be tt coveted Ferrari, cos i do not have tt sleek body n assets.
An Aston Martin would be reserved for celebrities n trophy girlfriends.

Sigh.....

Since Fly Boy AT did not wanna give me an immediate valuation, I can only imagine what kinda men come shop for me at the car showroom. ;( geez..

I do wish that I'm just a BMW.
the brand speaks for itself.
I will be troublesome when u dun maintain me well, but when i run, my engine purr like a beauty... n please my driver....
As I age, if i'm well maintained, i will run with u til the end of time.
If not, i will choke n cough n give u problems n require much more attention esp if the needed attention comes too late.

Well i do wish la.
As time passes n my number increases... i jus feel like an old Merc.
with a history of lousy heck care owners.
N giving my current driver a hell lotsa problems requiring major overhauls n reassurance n TLC.
N then the owner will jus give up cos of the high mainainence costs n pass me along to some other unsuspecting old Merc wanter.
Maybe my first owner had really loved me so much n polished n groomed me everyday, drove me without pushing my engines too hard, but we had to part cos of circumstances.
N it was my bad luck to appeal to subsequent horrid owners...

Ahhhh.... the life of a car...
the random owners/drivers it goes thru.
Have u ever imagined, if your car can talk to u.... wat would it tell u? ;)

I believe my family car might just b one of my soulmates...
For witnessing all kinds of conversations, moods, driving styles while my family members n myself are in it.

Well... i dunno la. maybe i talking rubbish....
Ten dogs to help out with later...
N i wanna prove tt i won't b late.
Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment