Monday, March 8, 2010

相爱没有那么容易 。


Cos 每个人有他的脾气。
This week's 93.3fm 's chart topper.

Dun ask me why. Cos the lalio at grooming school is forever turned to tt freaking chAnnel.

Give me a couple more months n I can comfyly integrate into KTV culture.

It's written in my 八字。 I'm destined to have relationship problems all my life cos of my 七杀 n dunno wat in my pillar of life. So... FML.

I wish my 正官 could b stronger. Then maybe I can b stronger more independent n can have my doggie store earlier.


Do u believe in fortune telling? If it is all written in the stars. N all we can do is to deviate tt little from our destined path in lives. Yet still having to face up to wat destiny has in store for us. Wat would u you do?

要还是不要。

It's a constant struggle for me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment