Thursday, May 20, 2010

Need Plan C!!

Sometimes in life, opportunities come all at once n make u confused with the many choices...
Then before u know it. 
Circumstances, or change, simply takes ALL these opportunities away at the same time too n leave u with... NOTHING.

No alternatives, no other options. Jus a sudden blank.

I'm looking for a sign.
A direction.
A Anything. 

Is courage all i need?? 
To venture into something the way i've never done before in my life?

I hate the feeling of wading in the deep end of the pool before i can b sure of my water treading skills.
That's wat's holding me back.

Is patience all i need?
To wait for that something GOOD to finally land in my hands??

I hate the feeling of turning away something n not being sure if anything else is ever gonna come along in the end.

Or is versatility all i need?
To be able to switch back n forth n multi task big time n still be good at watever i m doing...?

Let something happen soon pls.
N let tt opportunity be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment