Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATC2 the Movie.

After movie, I commented to bestie the scene that disturbed me most.
That was when Big presented Carrie w the black diamond to remind her tt she is married to him.
To replace the crappy LCD tv he gave her for their anniversary.
Accompanied with the fact tt he forgave her for cheating.

Can it be all too good to be true?
Men dun have to be reminded  to make up for things after they fuck up meh?
I think not lor. SIGH~

N i told her tt i think it's all bout finding the right man.
Someone who understands what u think, feel.
Watever. Just understand.

Her reply "u think really got men who will bother to take time to understand women meh?"

Eeekss..
sadly. tt could b the truth.
*wince*

But i have faith.
Cos i've had a semi Big before.

sigh. n i thought i wouldn't b so Carrie-d-away after hearing bad reviews bout the movie.....

oh. n u know the line tt got to me most?
When she asked him y a black diamond n he replied it's cos she's always non traditional.
;_(
So sweeet i wanna stab myself for all the times i end up with men who never seemed to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment