Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogging Bug, Please come n Bite Me Lar!!

I got nothing to blog bout!!!

is it cos i'm startin' to restrict wat i say cos of wat happened to my previous blog???

or is it the blogging deity stopped blessing me after i stopped paying my respects to him for 3 whole months???!!?

anyhoo, my work schedule is packed tight man.
Very little off days in between for doggie classes.
im demoralised.. taking so long to finish!!!!

im hoping for my voluntary no pay leave to be approved.. n off i will b for 4 months.
Stuck in Sg daily.. doing something else other than wat has ceased to be a challenge for me...

sigh...

As for the relationship front.. who knows when i let up more easily n chill out more, it gets the other party more kan cheong for me???
Guess it will stay that way for awhile la.
I'm kinda happier this way as long as i dun think bout wat i'm really doing in my head....
N there is less overall stress n tension within the relationship.

:)

so im going to delhi later...
n i miss mambo wed nights.
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment