Thursday, March 5, 2009

I cried at Marley & Me

Which wasn't surprising cos I WEPT like a baby when I read the book.

I haven't sobbed out loud at movies for like a gazillion years... not even when i was at 10 Promises to my Dog lor!


Who ever knew Labs were crazy??? ;D


I will so swoooooonnnn!!!!


*hiccup*
...........................................

I've been slacking n not going for classes lately...
but it's my birthday WEEK so im slacking for all i care.
Besides, Twilight has been a huge distraction for me since i got the limited edition box set from my dearest.

This bday is an educational one.
I received 6 books in total. 4 which r from the Twilight saga.
n 2 more from Danny. Namely 5 ppl u meet in heaven by mitch albom n Tell me something by Adele Parks.

have been too distracted to upload pics even to Facebook.
Photos up when i can!

I wannnnnnnt DoooOoooG!

No comments:

Post a Comment