Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Should stay Old Fashioned...

Went to the U.S. Embassy yesterday to renew my working visa...

Brought along
-01 Nintendo DS Lite (stuck on new games Boyfriend stole for me from other ppl's DS)
-01 iPod

I know... above peripherals might be normal for some. But for a thinker like me, it's bit excessive u know.
but i tot... sure long wait one...

However at the door...
The security barked at me to switch off my phone.....

THEN, they scanned my bag n cos i had so much (possibly explosive) electronic items n tokens of all sorts (work, bank).... they took my whole bag away n left me with nothing but my clear folder holding my documents n passport.

-___-

KNS~

Now i not only can't play my ds.
I also got NO music to listen to.
N i was planning to type in my new roster n SMS them to my mates. Or if the waiting gets too long, call my spa to retime my spa massage....


ALL CANNOT DO!! :(

Lucky the visa interview room is pretty much like Control center....
Many familiar faces of fly.. er... i mean .. colleagues. ;p

N then one of the girls giggled when i lamented n said...
"That's y u should like bring a story book! Nah! I got magazine!" -__-

N all i tot bout was my thick hardcover copy of New Moon(Which a girlfriend mistook for a bible lor -___-") sitting in the front seat of my car... (which at tt moment was parked all the way out in Tanglin Mall)...

Damn the people who made explosives out of every possible electronic device!!
Technology sure did not improve EVERY aspect of human life huh... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment