Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to the family! - NOT!

Im too lazy to draft out my resignation letter now.
super sleeeeppyyy....

I also just remembered menstruating women not advised to do yoga esp the power type rite?
cos of the many inverted poses?

So.... *yawNNnnnnnn* i will do it in the morning.... ZzzZZz

..................................

On the 2nd n 3rd day of the new year n i've been struggling to reconcile my self esteem n my emotions already.
I really dunno how to explain the situation except to say that it takes 2 hands to clap n my interpersonal skills can only break the ice this far.
It's certainly no fun standing among a group of pple who have no interest in getting to know u better n it's a matter of 10 against 1.
Definitely difficult as well since i realised that I was holding someone back from having full out fun.

The only thought that kept going thru my head was "If u love someone set him/her free."
Which I so dun like cos I just wish we could both play together n be happy.

This totally like.... sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment