Thursday, January 14, 2010

BAD Rep Personified.

So now i officially got Bad Reputation.

Heard in Zouk no less. Argh.

So i bumped into a really old fren whom i used to work part time w at Z n is currently also a fly boy. We also used to hang out on late nights on motor bikes n all when i was barely 20.

N the conversation turned out like this.

NG: Oh ur bf my sec school one lar!! YTSS! u ask him he sure know me one!!
Do: Wah so small world lar! But we arguing quite bad. dunno whether will b ex soon or not.

NG: Yar i heard bout how u guys were going...........

Do: wha...?? Huh??

......

Do: eh be a fren. tell me lei wat u hear lor....

NG: No lar. some common frenz la. ask me if i know u cos he see from fb. n i was like yar.
N they jus talked bout u n him lor.

Do: HAR?!?! Who's tis person?

NG: someone called XA la.

Do: WTf?! I dun even know anybody by tt name!?!??!

NG: Go see FB la maybe u see face know.

Do: then how? wat u hear?

NG: Oh we were at some chalet or hotel room thingy at Orchid Plaza or dunno wat. Then in a group la.. Aiyah got alot of HIS common frenz la.

Do: N wat did they say??

NG: That u have very high expectations of yr Bf lor.

Do: -___-"

knn... now someone i dunno saying such personal things bout me.
Of cos my first rxn was to blame the bf. thinking 'nabei wtf he go n tell ppl bout us lor.'
Then my next rxn was to check fb on the holy grail of IT gadgets, ie the iPhone. or rather, any smartphone invented la.
N confirmed tt i dun know this XA jerk who is happily talking bout some other ppl's couple problems.

Then after tt..........
I guess i could flip it around n look at it in the positive way.

- If all random men heard bout my bad rep being a nasty gf n all with over the roof expectations, no wonder no men pick me up at Zouk. FML
- N if any man did, it would b cos he wanted to tame a wild horse??? (positive)
- Or simply want to conquer (negative)
- Or simply outta the loop. (hmmmmm good or bad? still deciding.)

N then suddenly i missed the bf.

Yeah. readers of me blog always knew im a horrid gf. wats new?
So wat if i give alot?
I sure expect a hell lot back too.
I'm insecure as hell n bloody possessive.
N i expect honeymoony lovey dovey 24/7 / forever.

But i tot all girls r like tt?
i mean... from the stories i hear?
But maybe birds of the same feathers flock together. all the problematic girls all hang out together tts y still flockin together?
I really dunno u know? FOL (Fuck our lives)

Ah well....

WEll... I always wondered if i even belong to the high profile kinda person.
Geez, now i know i'm actually talked about behind my back by PEOPLE I DO NOT FUCKIN KNOW no less.
I really dun think tt's high profile in any good way.
FML BIG TIME.
.......................................................................................

N tonight was fly girls/boys nite.

Besides bumping into NG, there was my batchboy i haven't seen in 4 yrs.
N 3 whom i jus came back from flight with.
N many many many many many familiar faces though there was not much crowd.

Perhaps that would be what i would miss bout fly life.
The massive randomness.
Random faces, random names, random ppl, random timing, random places.
All unpredictable n simply rad n mad.
Massive fun for someone young. Like seriously.

but I'm looking forward to no more randoms.
Jus stable boring predictable.
No more living outta a bag.
Maybe cos I'm old.
.....................................................................................
Random quotes:

JM: " Aiyah dun bother bout wat ppl say bout u lar. jus remember. only the good looking ppl gets gossiped about."

Wah sibei flattering.
Totally accepted.

KP: " Seriously. Stop fighting with yr bf ready. if he doesn't do 3 things. Which is, he doesn't beat u, have bad temper or cheat on u. Can already"

Said like he can smell my 麻繁ness!
FML!!
After all we only jus did a flight together n he was a flygirl fren's ex!

oooh.... but from a man's point of view. Simple, direct, to the point.
But women r simply complicated.
Well. 50-50 la. FML n FTL (fuck their lives)
.................................................................................

Drinks downed tonight:

half jug vodka jelly,
01 gls champagne rose
1.5 jaeger bomb
01 white wine spritzer.

Only paid for 2 shots jaeger cos of some awesome gentlemen who took such gd care of me.
Cos i intro flygirls to them lor! ;D

N i drove home.
Thus composing this blog post in my head.



I seriously wish that when i stop flying the smiles n laughter will come back n the insecurity will go away. Truly.

1 comment:

Post a Comment