Monday, April 26, 2010

Affected Affections....

It's funny how one moment i can be ultra optimistic bout life...
And the next... down in the dumps...
Simply cos of one simple remark, or abstract-ish comment yr loved one put on their MSN, Watsapp, Facebook status blahblah...


Well... i suppose it's for my good tt he blocked me off then.
I'm never very good at guessing wat's in the other person's mind anyway...
N with my wild imaginations, i make like the WORST inference.... Argh.

So tt's for causing the constant mind fucking.

So since he constantly blames me for my own mind fucking tt causes the rifts in our relationships, i will continue to numb myself in daily activities n act dumb dumb i guess.

I can't wait for dog to enter my life now.
I need a listening ear, a pair of understanding eyes... 
n someone who doesn't give his judgements immediately n cause me to b upset.
N i need someone warm to hold n hug n be constantly by my side as i will b by him.

M very sure Baby Jayden will fill up tt void in my painful heart.

I'm fine.
But why do i still feel pain? ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment