Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sighhhh... how?

I read this past post of mine...

N I got confused again.... 

Yeah, it's true.
He keeps trying to break things off.
So wat if circumstances in life dun allow things to work?
Love will conquer all rite?

Like i kept repeating to him, I nvr allowed this break to happen earlier even though we've been fighting for a good 9 months.
This happened only because he kept saying he wants to let me go to find another person.

I jus keep interpreting it as ... He's just not that into me.

It's painful.....

I hope the time apart tells me heart the answer it seeks. ;_(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure u will be able to get someone who appreciate u more than him.... u just need the courage to move on. don't let someone unworthy to mess up your life.

Post a Comment