Thursday, July 22, 2010

Conversations with my Mirror

Ed: You know? i asked myself yesterday what would it take for me to marry Dor*nn Chin?

Do: And?!? (indignantly)

Ed: I would probably marry you ah, if u din have tt terrible temper of yours... 

Do: But then, I'm lovable cos of my terrible temper! Cos when i'm bad, im bad. Which makes my good, even better!! It's my mojo!! ;p

Ed: yeah yeah.
 And that terrible obsession with your dog. You know ah, now im a student lei n normal working ppl wont date u lor. That prime slot of 8-10pm is taken up by that dog of yours! cant u get yr sisters to walk him?

Do: No lor, he's my responsibility n i feel guilty if i dun do it for him... :(
And anyways, if a guy is really into me, he will still wanna date me lousy timing n schedule or not. 
Well, tt's wat i hope..... 

Ed: Yar. Why dun u jus ask your dog to marry you.

Do: -_-  k....

..........................................................

I just remembered that Master Song told me the year before that 29 will b the age i meet my Mr Right.
Well, even if he meant 29 by not lunar, means it's this year, Mr Right will probably Not fit into my life now anyway. wat with 7 more months before i pass my eligible 29.

Huge sighs*

So it doesn't matter if i did waste my lunar 29 last year on Mr Inferior Product, which is what Ed calls him.
Apparently I have this knack of picking damaged guys, n mother n nurture them into someone i like them to be..... Ed says i should just b picking the good guys.. "That way, " he says, "at least if u end up divorced n entitled to half his assets, there is some substance in your half lor" .....

-_-"

Reality. Practicality. 
Maybe when u r 30 n still single, dating for love becomes an incredibly unsustainable concept.

Ed: "There r women out there who will NEVER even consider dating a guy without a condo, what r u doing with all these damaged guys??? You feel that u r not good enough for the good guys is it??"

Do: ... ... ... "Yeah i know there r girls out there who wont even date a guy who doesn't have a car.."

Ed: "Mayb u shld date a guy a few times, start to get to know him first then like him. Not like him first then date him la"

Do: "But i can't do that!? If i dun like him, i date him for wat???"

Ed: zzzzzz

........................................................................................

And then,

Do: "Have u ever heard of a dog groomer who manages to buy him/herself a BMW 3 series?? ;D"

Ed: "Yar. If the dog groomer marries a , say lawyer la"

Do: (major -____-|||)

.........................................................................................

As always, i believe that things will work itself out along the way for me.
I will set the tiles out one by one for my solo journey to success.  I always get my way, anyway. N i always get what i want. So all that's left is resilience n diligence on my part.
I will make it. I will!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment