Monday, July 19, 2010

Lovable but undateable?!?!

Ed: You need to get laid

Do:But i dun wanna get laid!!!

Ed: Then since u r my 2nd choice also i'll b yr part time bf til u get a new one.

Do: But who would wanna date me!??!?! I'm only off on Thursdays n only free after 10pm!!

Ed: LOL



So yeah, Day 11 of starting my grooming stint n im starting to see the limitations on my life now.
Finish at 7, rush onto the bus, get home around 830pm, bring dog for his night walk for 20-40 mins, come home feed him..
By the time i finish my shower by 10pm n can sit down n rest my sore legs n back n heaving a huge sigh of relief, i've already lost the sensation of hunger. 
Dog will b looking at me with his gooey eyes asking me to snuggle with him n 20 mins is spent cuddling him n hugging him n stroking him n talking to him....

If i have to go out to meet my frenz, i decline all dinner engagements n jump outta my resting position after 5 mins n dress n make up n rush down to town for late drinks.
Usual estimated time of arrival, 1130pm.
By then, frenz r like, zzzzzz.

Yep.

Is it worth it u ask me?
Well 11 Days n all i earned was $207.
Come 28 Jul, i've got to pay $1400++ in taxes to IRAS, n i havent paid my phonebill this month.
Basically i'm in debt, n already only spending less than 7 dollars a day unless i go out for a random drink.
So... u tell me if it's worth it?? -_-"


Ed asked me if i miss flying today.
I said no, not at all.
I tot bout it just n got the reason why.
I still think tt I actually preserve more dignity now even though i earn 'pee sai' (not even peanuts can), than when i was a cabin crew.

Now customers come n they ask me for advice, ask me wat to do when their dogs this n that, n then how. N the fact tt i have the right to refuse cutomers if i want to, feels so much better than having to fake smile n suck up to pple i actually detest n hate.

Cleaning puppy poop is also still more palatable than having to clean up human poop n vomit.

N i rather sustain a back injury carrying a adorable Golden Retriever than stowing pax bags, which really aren't soft, furry, silky n cuddly like dogs.

Today. Freezy's owner told me I lost lotsa weight. Duh. it's like damn obvious can. my face like shrunk by 1/8 of its usual roundness.
But she also said that i look more radiant.
Geez.
Guess regular sex is not the only thing tt can make one radiant. But regular sleep n eat times really! ;D
N more effective than the latter!!

Speaking of which. Let's just not talk bout sex, shall we baby!? Ahhhhh! ;p


I apologise for turning this blog into some emo emo nonsense.
When i started Running with Scissors, it was suppose to document my encounters n experience when i went into the pet grooming biz.

Having gone full time into the training courses 4 months ago, i feel like i let down my blog when i failed to properly document my path into this current stint.

To summarise, Im looking for a suitable partner to start a shop with.
Right now, im jus putting myself out there n seeing how much can i do without the protection n shelter of my Great Teacher back at Jln Kayu.

K i will try to update more here!
N my knowledge of hamsters n rabbits have grown exponentially since Day 1!! hahha
k ZZz time.

No comments:

Post a Comment