Thursday, July 30, 2009

gastroentritis.

doc dun let me go home.
say nausea n vomiting r some of the early signs of h1n1. ;(
the rest of the set have left last night. n no matter how much a pleaded with doc, he dun even let me passenger back. SobZ*

n i had to go thru so much trouble cos the idiot doc gave me a very vague medical advice.
esp when the company needed specifics like how many days mc he giving me n wat to do next.

his words were jus "advised not to work/fly til symptoms settle"

wtf!?

the best part? it was the 29jul when he saw me but he put 28jul on both letter n med report.

SMARTEST DOCTOR!!!

N he must insist tt i dun go onboard last night cos in case i do have the h1n1 virus i spread to others n his reputation kena.

wat reputation?!?!? ask u to fax me new report with amended date also refuse!
knn yr reputation is shit to me ready when u wrote the wrong date all over my prescriptions n report yo!!
Wat were u?? high on weed or something?????

%$&*&&%())()(%@###!

i jus wannnna go home... ;_(

dunno anyone here.

No comments:

Post a Comment