Saturday, July 25, 2009

work work work work

yeah. i feel like i've been working a hell lot.
i dunno why. but i jus feel very washed out.

n the most annoying thing is, washed out ppl r supposed to lose weight naturally n drastically.
But the opposite happens to me. -__-

So on top of feeling washed out, i've gotta heave my 57.8kg ass to the gym at least twice weekly so my self esteem does not plummet to nothingness.

the only thing motivating me now is hearing stories of colleagues n friends who have bought their own apartments, whether private or HDB.
N the thought of earning more n more n more so tt i can buy myself a roof over my head is pretty enticing.

I guess at 28, we r reaching tt stage in life huh.

Choices. Choices Choices.

Such big commitments would also mean tt i can't go jobless next year liao.
But i cant take it anymore liao. really really.

looking forward to the time i can sleep in london.
sleeeeeeeepppp.... so divine. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment