Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slob Redux~

Since i arrived in Dxb,
i haven't showered for 1.5 days.
Haven't brushed my teeth as well for tt long.
Haven't combed my hair for longer.
Consumed only 3 litres of h2o
n slept only 15 hrs.

i stepped out for a total of 13 mins to the super mart to get supplies.
N ate a total of 2 meals.

But i did chop a hell lota garlic n onions.
Washed n trimmed shitloads of fats of a pack of chicken thighs.
N learnt tt onion n mushroom omelette cannot be mixed together n fried same time.
(must fry the onions til slight brown first then pour in the egg!!!!) i think.
at least from experimentation.

Im forcing myself to go to the gym now.
I emptied out the ashtray (which contains 15 stubs n 5 plum pits)
N posted this blog post.

I think it best to not face it for somemore time still.

No comments:

Post a Comment