Monday, July 6, 2009

How bout a shot of Whiskey?? ;)

When the mega ex returned to sg, it was a Golden opportunity to visit my furry first love...

Awwwww. He was just as excited as i was!
I can't believe it whenever it seems like he never forgets me... ;_)

With his pink snow nose n sharp face.......
N heavily gold lashed eyes....
He's my love!!!

See how goo goo gaga my loving face is???
N it's after a bad day!

Wristle wrestle...

Tail wag.

He is a big boy now.. at 4 years old.
Always wondered if he understands wat it feels like to have "split up" parents.
Sigh.

See.... those of u reading this n considering getting dog with yr bf or gf please think properly hor.
*heart aches*

Sitting outside Carls' Jr at Far East Plaza
Whiskey is such a good boy! n always has been.
:)

Playing with the colour accent function in my new Ixus 85.
So GOLDEN my Golden!!!!! YeeHEee!! ;D

Sigh... i miss my baby furboy whenever i see this pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment