Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dreams Can Come True.

No one will ever see what i envision in my head.

The interiors of the shop.
The concept.
The workings......

i guess if my chosen ideal partners dun come thru i might have to do it on my own one fine day.
I wish ppl will stop telling me that it won't work.
Cos i think if i dare to come out n do it, it will.

So yeah, i stopped flying to b a doggie groomer.
Everybody who asks gives me The Look.

Any editor wanna feature me in magazines?
Topic can b change in career; the big jump. Or flying groomer. wahahahha~
Okie. wait til i make it bigger first. ;p

And stupid Pig, stop telling me tt my dog is holding me back.
It's not. He's keeping me grounded.

But i'll take into account what u said "People who r over relationships DUN feel a single thing."

Ok. GOT IT *dead pan voice n face* tt i will work on. _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment