Friday, August 6, 2010

Missed Opportunities vs missing opportunities...

Since I adopted dog, i've had to turn down 1 offer to go to China, Beijing. 
N another to India.
All of which will b such good opportunities n exposure n will pretty much make me invincible in what im doing.


Yeah invincible is exaggerating. ;p

The old me will put the blame on dog for the missed opportunities.
But now, when i look at him n see the devotion he has for me in his doggie eyes, i feel wrecked with guilt for even considering him a burden.

He lives n breathes for me. 
For me to bring him out to walkies. For me to put food into his bowl. For me to pat him on his head. For me to settle into bed at night before he falls into deep sleep in his fave corner.

And i understand. 
That by having him from the very beginning, I've chosen to miss these opportunities.
And therefore, they aren't really missed.
Pun intended. ;p


Dear doggie, i pledge to love u as u r loving me. 
I promise not to leave you without me too much, for an extended period of time.
N i will always hug n pat u :)

His tail is wagging now. haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment