Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rise & Fall

Sometimes i manage to cheat my mind into thinking all is good...
n then outta the blue,
That empty lonely sensation in the tummy strikes.
Esp during moments when i'm on my own... most of the time on public transport.

And then i stop for a cigarette.
And i start to realise tt the cig has stopped giving me the kinda comfort tt used to satiate my neediness.
And i start to wonder what would make it good.

Well overall im in better shape than i was 2 weeks ago. ;]
Most of the times my puppy makes me happy. The only thing tt puts a grin on my face n make me chuckle out loud.
Sometimes, i do wonder if having him in my life brings about much more restrictions...
Then... I look at him looking at me with those loving eyes, i feel guilty ever having those thoughts!
It's already August of 2010.
Somehow i keep feeling like im in February. Why?
Not like i had a very enjoyable birthday rite? duh.


I'm feeling kinda weird today.
Took the initiative to clip down this silky's coat cos i was damn annoyed tt shit sticks to his butt hair all the time n stinks up my area.
And also cos im damn annoyed tt it's a boarding dog n well outta my scope of job to bother to even bathe him unless the customer is paying.
Somehow, the shop pple say tt it belongs to a VIP customer n they aren't gonna bill him.
Fuck-a-na-den.
Then dun ask me to bathe him!
Our agreement was only puppies for free n grooming.
But i swallowed n did as told. After all, i was getting $5 ph rite?
Guess my indignance got a hold of me n i kinda did it to save myself the trouble. 
Well, i would like to blame it on lack of communication as well.
Keep asking me to bathe the smelly dog for free n never tell me when going back.
You think bathing very easy ah!!!??!? 
The blowdrying process very tiring one lei!
N the knn Auntie keep asking me to bathe her fucking puppies on weekends so they look nice n fluffy "so can sell" 
Knn i trying to save my energy for my real customers whom i get money from can!?!??!?!

So anyway back to story. turned out the VIP owner came to collect his dog today.
N turned out the top coat which i clipped off slightly was pain stakingly grown.
Wahahhaha!
Too bad. 

But i did show him how his dog's ass skin was getting sore from all tt shit stuck tt.

Moral of the story.
Want ppl to take good care of yr dog. U pay.
Pay. Pay me $25 a day n i will make sure when yr dog shits i will comb off all the mush. 
Pay me n i will make sure i blowdry its feet everytime it gets damp from stupidly peeing on itself.
Pay me n i will comb off all that shitty food residues ard its mouth. OMG wat a dumbass dog. *rolls eyes*
Else dun keep yr dog's hair so high maintanence. Keep at home where yr poor maid will slave over it every second of the day.

So the guilt comes n goes n my confidence is kinda shaken.
my heart was beating when i realised tt if i had made a mistake, this mistake is irreversible.
And i had no supervisor over me.. or a teacher to make my mistake seem less serious.

And then i received an SMS from a potential customer asking if i would like to groom his rabbit (a fuzzy lop or whatever lar) this weekend.
And i remembered they say rabbit scared will die after bath one.
And im hesitating now cos i scared i make pple rabbit die.
Then how?
Should i or should i not?

And then i cheat my mind into thinking tt everything is fine again..
By telling myself tt "aiyah if he confirms the appointment then come n worry bout it la."
At most if i see his rabbit damn scared one i suggest a powder bath instead. 

N im writing all these worrisome thoughts of mine here to bore u cos i have no one to talk to these days except my dog.
N my stupid Pig fren disowned me cos apparently he fell in love with me again.
I need his counsel n straightforward ways of putting things across to validate my tears n fears.

I toyed with the idea of calling the ex. Cos who else would know me better rite?
Then decided against it.
Cos who knows, he might jus find me a nuisance right?
Sigh. i know. I'm weak like tt.

N oh. He said he ordered 3 cartons of canned food for Baby J. That's 72 cans n enough to last him a year since he consumes 1 can every 5-6 days for tt particular brand.
I can't decide what to think bout this action of his though.
Nice? 
Hmmm, maybe he still cares for the dog then.
*shrugs* i really dunno. 
I wish he still cares bout me though. ;[
ah well. 

Back to cheating the mind again tt everything's fine.
It's late n im finally gonna get some work done after moping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment