Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Harrassment.

I went to lodge a police report today. 

Remember this post on forumers being freaks?
Well let's just say tt i kinda figured out tt B the person who put up the appraisal for me, seems to b solely responsible for the whole W person thing.

B started to SMS me for every little thing n anything not regarding my grooming services.
And when i refuse to reply after 8pm jus cos i dun want to, she starts to send more SMses, which is bloody damn annoying.
"R u sleeping or having fun with yr dog?"

K**, that is none of yr biz!
Im a service provider, not a friend n i dun wan to talk to u about my life. Nor bout yours.

N i made it clear to her time n time n time again tt i do not want to reply to queries other than appointment requests outside my work hours. N she STILL sends me boliao requests n SMSes.

The last straw came when using the same number, B suddenly became A, who claimed to b B's sis-in-law n who claims tt B got so distraught by me when i said tt i do not want to correspond w her cos i have a bf who does not like me to b disturbed outside work hrs, tt B went n got herself into car accident.
This A, using B's hp number, went on to threaten tt her husband is a police officer n 'CID' at an east branch police station n told me to befriend B n get to know her better. n started to send me SMS into the wee hours of the night.

Bloody annoying n scary to the point when i had to fearfully scan the other pax faces on the bus home this evening in case i see B stalking me home.

N then when I mentioned the L word ("im not lesbian n etc etc) J, the police officer n i figured supposedly to b B's brother, came into the picture. SMS sent thru B's number also.
Threatening me to not hurt(huh?) B n challenging me when i said i will b making a police report for harassment. 
Also he claimed to track down my so called bf's number n send PI to my bf. 

Huh? Hello? 
B. R u 17 or 37?? (which is how old u look to me babe _|_ )

CID. PI.

Oh god. u still in the age of Triple 9 with Wong Lilin n James Lye ah?

Well, all that's happening is this.
M gonna fax M1 morrow. with the timing of the private number nuisance calls n SMSes n my police report.
If her mobile is a contracted line n not a prepaid one, i hope she will receive the warning letter M1 says they will send out. Private number line shld b a land line i hope.
Whichever, I have yr address B. 
N the police r investigating cos on yr side u claim to be(have someone) who is working on the side of the law as well.

Impersonation. n possible assault.
Carry this on further n i will not hesitate to press charges n get one of those 10m away from me injunction. Cos u r creepy n scary n stalker-ish.

ARgh.
Thinking bout it makes my hair stand.
N I chewed my nails down to stumps. 

Why this kinda stupid things happen to me one!?
Bestie says im too friendly.
Ah duh?? It's customer service!! I NEED to b friendly! But im not yr friend! -_-"

Let's hope she gets it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment