Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Complaints.

CORRECTION.

I have been complaining of boring n static life or work eat sleep work date eat sleep WORK WORK WORK...

NOT ONLY SINCE MAY BUT fUVKiNG MARCH.


HOW THE HELL DID I LET MYSELF GO FOR SO LONG.

FORGOT BOUT MYSELF, MY NEEDS, OVER HIS??????

I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS. HATE HATE HATE.

....................................................................................................

Teach me how to make up for lost time, to look ahead n not behind.
To forgive n forget n move on to a better future.
To let go of this pointless anger n upset.
How??
When I'm the one I'm angry with, not you.
N I keep feeling angry all day, everyday, since dunno when.
Seems like when the volcano has blown up, the whole landscape has n will be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment