Monday, August 17, 2009

Conflict of Interests...

i began scrolling thru this lousy blog of mine.. for the first time....(compared to Incredulously Rara World of Peculiar Flygirl lar)..
n i realised i've been complaining bout being bored n static since MAY. fucking MAY.

anyway...
there seems to b a conflict of interest as i try to log onto both different accts on Blogger on different tabs...
this window from intothesouth.com keeps asking me for authentication???!?! Virus? Bug?
simi intothesouth!??!?! argh


i miss my old blog... (yes its still there, jus locked n private n under a different url...;)
i miss my old life.
n i miss my old non-saggy face!!!!!

VON!! CO!! have u looked at our pics jus 8 months ago?!??!
(my last post on the old blog was nic's bday at tt restaurant-wats-tt-name n linda's bday lor! ;D)
our face the skin so taut, no saggy chins lar!!

Time to save up not only for babies but for radio frequency/laser treatments...
hohoho~
;D
........................................................................

He leaves me at home BECAUSE i'm fat, saggy, old n ugly...

OR

I become fat, saggy, old n ugly BECAUSE he leaves me at home?

Cast yr votes..

there will b conflicts of interests everywhere we go n in everything tt we do.

SIGHhhhhh~
........................................................

Something which PISSED me off big time during work today.

Some cheebye threw tissue in my face cos some coke mist accidentally sprayed in his direction when i popped open a Coke can.

I work hard for my money n i get abused.
By both men, women, ppl of all races n religion, ages, languages, whether i'm wrong or right.

i wonder if this is my life. or whether this is wat i deserve.
i clear clogged toilet basins, wipe dry toilet floors n counter tops.
Clear dirty cups n vomitus.
Help mommies throw away shit filled diapers.

n i still get abused.

This post will b reminder for me when i don't have the courage to leave come 1st quarter 2010.
SIGH~

No comments:

Post a Comment