Thursday, August 20, 2009

Crystal Ball?

After a packet of instant noodles to curb late nite/morning hunger(i dun usually have lunch or food til 8pm next day either)...
I think MSG Messes Some Gray matter....

of cos the self destructive *click click click* thru Facebook also brought about these thoughts la..

But i really wish i have the power to look into my own future...

Questions i wonder bout all the time:

- Will i end up with the/a guy who loves me many many til forever n end of time?

- They always say "u jus know" when asked how they know she/he is the right one.
If i dun "jus know" means he's not the One? pfft*

- Will we still have fun, giggle, tickle n laugh forever n ever til the end of time?

- Wat will my wedding album look like? Can fit into my uniform by then still?

- Will i have fun on my wedding day?

- Will i ever get married/put on a flowy white gown of my dreams????

Meow who's 2 years my junior today said tt the guy she's with currently is stable, heading towards a PhD n marry-worthy.
Cos at 26 must think of marriage n settling down liao...

N i'm like............... *cue sounds of crickets chirping n my 3 drops of sweat dripping down my forehead pls* >.<"

I ain't worried or gotten any worries... but im just damn SUPER bloody curious lar.

Cos i rather not get married:
- if i ain't gonna have any fun on my wedding day
- if we ain't gonna laugh n giggle n tickle together forever n ever til the end of time
- if my gown is lousy n not SATC worthy.
- if my album turn out cheesy shit
- if he dun love me many many every day every second
- n if he ain't someone whom i will love many many every second every day.

hmmm
'you jus know you jus know you jus know........"

i know lei.... but there r so many buts n ifs. so like that how ah????

Wat if in every rship u think the "you just know" feeling is there n right but actually not right?
So wat is the real "you just know" feeling thang????

its starting to feel like when yr parents refuse to talk to u bout certain things like eg. sex n they say u will just know wat it means when u r an adult.

i guess this "you just know" feeling will only materialise after one gets married then?

okie im nonsense.
sleeeeppppyyy le... finally....
Redbull wearing off... thank goodness.

Night!
Maybe my dreams will give me a peek into my future in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment