Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm a footloose peacock.

U think i might just be born one?

*wry smile*

i amazed myself tonight cos i rediscovered my ability to draw circles on the dance floor still tonight...
;D
N not intoxicated at all!

VON!!! they played THAT song we were waiting for Friday night!!

N me n my 28 yr old ass drew prettier circles than any 20 yr old ass in sight.
so did Meow's 25 yr old ass.
N i predict G's ass can draw flowers n Von's can draw portraits anytime once they get going.

I also start seeing a blur of lines when it comes to music.
RnB mixing with cheese pop n trance.
Pop n electro....

hmmm? >.<

But tonight was to celebrate me shedding my stubborn kgs. total of 1.4! did u hear?!
n to keep myself going... for more worK Work wOrk incoming.

Also to remind myself tt growing old n saggy is part n parcel of life.
Met 2 of my college school boys so far n they have both like quadrupled in size.
*giggle*
DC remember tt Baggio guy from Tview not?
aiyoh. such ancient memories la.

So be it.
I will strut and shake my saggy booty cos it helps me shed my dark thoughts.
*preen*

No comments:

Post a Comment