Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Set to Go....

I used to enjoy flying cos I actually enjoyed serving customers.

Go the extra mile. Put a smile on their faces. Make wat went wrong in the other parts of the service chain right. Have them say 'thank you' to me n really mean it n i beam from the inside.

But customers nowadays r pretty much unappreciative n f*cked up.
Just cos they pay that $30 more than a competing airline for the so called premium service, they expect $3000 worth of extra service.

Some behave like they own your soul as well, just because they patronise us.

So okie........

Now i hate my customers.

I hate interacting with them.
I hate explaining things to them.
I hate smiling at them n saying sorry cos $#^%&&$%%&*$@ the truth is I HAVE NOTHING TO BE SORRY BOUT!!!

*take deep breaths.......* phew..

See. i get worked up easily now.

;]

So when things used to get this way.....
I enjoyed flying simply by looking forward to the destinations i have on my roster...

But I jus got back from one of my favourite flights to Tokyo n L.A.
N i felt like it was such a drag having to go out to buy stuff like shampoo, bras, dog grooming books, snacks for gifts n self...... things i stock up on to prep for the day i stop flying

So it has even become a drag to do anything else but sleep in the room.
Even the food no longer excites me.

I jus miss Sg zi char more when i away...

I miss going to yoga class.
i start to want nothing more than staying at home.
I start to hate my life. I hate my colleagues n my job.
I hate tt i only come home n see ppl's Halloween pics on Fb n blogs, but unable to participate for years....
I hate that i have to spend money buying all these 'necessities' overseas. n i really didn't deviate from my shopping list this time.... ArGh

i really wish i can just go.
With no worries bout money, credit card bills, phone bills, mama bills, tax bills...

i really really really really really really just cannot wait to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment