Thursday, November 12, 2009

An Expert Wallower.

Im good at wallowing.

I like to sink into my deep dark hole n wait for my knight in bright white to fish me out.
Sometimes , maybe i do not even want to be fished out like a damsel in distress.
And prefer to wallow.

The heart is a formidable tool.
Once it's set on something, it's set.
No changing my mind.

Well this time i'm set.
N im set on being upset.

No amount of coercing will get me to crawl out.

Right now i'd like to stay here.
I dun wanna hear anything, say anything or do anything anymore.
Enough is enough.

Dun use Time as yr excuse.
Cos Love triumph Time anyday.

I jus wish for my tears n angst to pour out for real.
Not stuck in between my throat n lungs like puke unable to pour out.
It's preventing me from beathing in deep during yoga sessions n my massage sessions.
It's painful.
so just set it n me free.
I beg for nothing else but it.

No comments:

Post a Comment