Thursday, November 12, 2009

Remembering why I fell in love in the first place.

As extracted from Rara World of Peculiar Flygirl...
Word for word.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Falling for the Ultimate Ah Beng..

I'm a woman with a thousand n one questions of 'why' n 'what ifs'... n completely unpredictable moodswings.


However... if a guy can answer my queries with maturity n still take into account my sensitivity n vulnerability.....i'm completely bowled over....

I know I'm smitten when...

1) He cusses incessantly with an intermittent injection of a sophisticated combi of hokkien vulgarities; all with a toothpick hanging lazily outta his mouth...... n i cup my face in my hand n watch him do it n think tt it's freakin' adorable.

2) He's extremely shy yet devastatingly honest at the same time. Esp when he confesses tt he can't pronounce 'parfait' n ask me how to say the brand 'L'occitane'

3) He wipes dry my wet hands with a tissue n his jeans cos i've got a stubborn refusal of using the hand dryers in toilets....
the act of whipping out a packet of tissue from the back pocket as n when is unexpected already... but cleaning my hands on his jeans even when i've come to learn tt he's such a super anal clean freak??

4) He tells me what i shouldn't do n displays adequate possessiveness yet doesn't come across as overbearing n controlling... (yet!!!). I LIKE! ;D

After chilling with Spongy earlier at Dragonfly (the den of the ultimate bengs n lians), we concluded tt we have a shared secret weakness for the ultimate Ah Bengs... the ones who speak Hokkien with abandon when agitated or with their band of brothers..... yet coo sweet nothings in our ears in fluent English, never mixing up the shes n hes, or cocking up the grammar.

Conclusion: Ultimate sexiness...~

Joy.
LOVE!

;D


I wonder if u still bother bout my unpredictable moodswings or 'take into account my sensitivity n vulnerability" anymore. or even bother to handle me 'with maturity' or entertaining my numerous 'wat if's.

it breaks my heart that 15 months on, things r not ever the same again...or even with the same tinge of sweetness.
It breaks my heart cos i predicted that 15 months is the longest that a honeymoon can ever go.








n the tears come out like vomit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment