Sunday, November 22, 2009

London

The streets, the air which makes my nose bleed, the Underground, the Maharishi, the Covent Garden.
The 97 restaurant along Chinatown, the Covent garden branch of H&M which is my favourite.
The houses in Victoria Street i walked past while getting lost from High Street Ken back to Gloucester.
The Ann Summers which have Rabbits n knick knacks i've bought notti gifts from.
The duck along Bayswater.
The musicals, the theaters.
The ones i've never watched.
The ones i've watched with company.
The ones i've watched alone.
The gloom.
The rain.
The accent, the grubby ppl, the stylish ppl.
The London Bridge i've still yet to see.
The London Eye i've yet ridden.
The hope to live here for 6 months at least just for the hell of it.
The Selfridges on Oxford St n luxury shops along Bond tt i've had gone outta my way to avoid.
The museums i've not yet found time to visit.
The jog in Hyde Park I've procrastinated everytime.
The tea n scones in Harrods I was brought to once.
The memories.....

The love-hate relationship I have with the flights up here.
I'll always love you London! This trip might be my last.
Or there could be another one b4 the end of my career.
But i just need to tell ya you will always have a piece of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment