Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Angst.

i'm still waiting im still waiting imstillwaitingimstillwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO U NOT SEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hate that i never have the place to argue with you
I hate that i never get what i want from you
I hate that im always here for you
I hate that i always have to say to ask to make myself known

I hate that i have to hide my anguish
my angst
I hate that i have to be subtle
be considerate
be patient.

It's not who i am!
I hate i hate i hate!!!!

I hate that I have to repeat myself over n over n that u never see it.

probably never ever will GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that every other woman gets it n i don't.

I hate.

I hate that i have no more strength to hate it.

I think i'm bursting. anytime. soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment