Monday, November 16, 2009

Streak of Bad Luck

I doused my leather Dior inside out with water cos i din close my bottle properly.

only knew when water seeped out thru the cannage threadwork n by then the entire nylon lining n (WTF!!!) nappa leather insides were soaked.

4 year old handphone also drowned.
The 'Zero' button is spoiled n i entered my PIN wrong thrice n my SIM card got locked out.

I couldn't sms properly cos 'zero' button also the Space button.

Now Zero button works on n off intermittently but the back light flickers like gonna short circuit anytime.

M1 plans for iPhone not out yet. So much for buying new phone.
..............

IRAS sent me notice. say i never file for 2005 or 2006.
I'm confused.

so 3 years later then send me notice?!?!?!?
If it was for 2005, it was like my 1.5 years into my first full time job.
You dun send me notice so i dunno need to file wat.
knn now become my fault n my inconvenience.
..............

All the buggers i text to change flight all dunno how to reply texts.
Fuck off. next time i also dun bother to reply.
...............

I'm trying very hard not to be negative.
After all, negative attracts negative.
N the decision is pretty much made.

But my head is having 2nd thoughts.
Cos all these things happen that require income n money to make right.
I'm so scared to be broke without a job lor.

Sigh.

Sometimes, i do realise that I'm really might not be the kind who has the ability/guts to be reliant on others.
Why. do. i. make. life. for. myself. harder. than. it. should. be.

I will survive.. i will survive.
I will have no fear.
I will be strong.
I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment